Graciously hosted by Steve and Patty Gronow on their manicured 48 acre estate, Le Concours de Livingston guests can participate in exclusive guided tours of the Gronow’s private onsite Maritime Museum collection. Guests will also enjoy top-notch food and beverages provided by Pure & Simple Catering as they stroll the pristine gardens and displays of vintage cars, boats, motorcycles, RV's and more.
- More than 125 classic cars on display throughout the sprawling Gronow 48 acre estate. Examples include a 1951 Kaiser, 1921 Rolls Royce, 1908 Oldsmobile, Model Ts and Model As.
- Perfectly restored 1914 Harley Davison, and other 2-wheeled and antique RV gems.
- Outstanding entertainment including the incredible Livingston Lamplighters, concert pianist Dan Glynn, the singing group Child Of The Promise, and our mainliners, The Jersey Boys.
- Amazing live-action painting demonstration set to music, by nationally-recognized Performance Speed Painter sensation, Dave Santia, creating 4’x5’ pieces onsite.
- The debut of the Connected project, art from a spiritual perspective. This unique exhibit which brings 60 artists and storytellers together utilizing their talents inspired by a single word, will have artists at the event such as Beverly Zajac-Larsen, specializing in oil and acrylic paintings, Patricia Bombach, working with pastels and oils, Scott Wettlaufer, creator of calligraphic art, and many many more!
- Delectable menu throughout the event including , carved roast beef sliders, boursin cucumber bites, wild berry skewers and of course lots of sweets to round out the evening.
- Beverage stations including tasty premium draft beers, classic wines, soft drinks and bottled waters.
- Exciting Live Auction of once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive items, such as an African safari that includes a 6-night stay in luxury accommodations at the famous Zulu Nyala Game Preserve.
- Silent Auction comprised of special donated art, dining, jewelry, sports memorabilia, wearables, experiences and more.
Currently In Development
- Onsite hot air balloon rides.
- Dress-up photo booth with print mementos.