Graciously hosted at our brand new venue, Whispering Pines Golf Club of Pinckney, MI, Le Concours de Livingston guests will receive top-notch food and beverages provided by Whispering Pines Golf Club while touring displays of vintage cars, motorcycles, and more.
- Meet Chuck Gaidica, our Grand Marshal.
- WCSX radio will be broadcasting live during the entire event. They will be bringing "The Stone Soup Car". Rides in this car and their Rockin’ Ride station car will be auctioned off.
- Beverage stations including tasty premium draft beers, classic wines, soft drinks and bottled waters.
- Silent Auction comprised of special donated art, dining, jewelry, sports memorabilia, wearables, experiences and more.
- The Dance Project is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, made up of students, parents & community members. Their mission is to change the culture by promoting positive dancing. Teaching students swing dancing to popular music is the primary means by which they accomplish their mission - in schools, at themed dances and in the community-at-large.
- The HOTS Praise Band will be performing inspiring songs from the Concert Of Hope. A message of inspiration presented in love. The members from HOTS (Heart of the Shepherd - Howell) look forward to sharing this message with all those attending!
- Kristen and Andrew are a musical duo that cover a wide range of musical styles in a unique way. Kristen Ocelnik (vocals) and Andrew Hively (guitar) met on their worship team at 2|42 Community Church in Brighton, MI a few years ago and from there began performing at weddings and other local venues as an acoustic duo. You can hear the sounds of Led Zeppelin, The Killers, Nirvana, Carrie Underwood, Sheryl Crow, and many more artists and genres as they mix loops, vocal sounds, and guitar solos.
- SAE Baja is a student competition organized by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). A single seat off-road car is built from the ground up to compete against up to 200 collegiate engineering teams from around the world every year. Every team is limited to a stock 10hp engine so the mechanical engineering and design of the car is paramount. Competition season comes towards the end of winter semester and Michigan Baja Racing travels around the country to race in up to three competitions annually. Each team competes with their new cars in a variety of dynamic events including an endurance race, maneuverability course, sled pull, hill climbs, acceleration event, water events and more. Cars also compete in a variety of static events including design judging, sales presentation, cost report and others.